Union Bank of India (UBI) has released the notification for recruitment of the Credit Officer (MMGS-II) in Specialized Segment.
What is UBI?
Union Bank of India is a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, overseas presence. Here is one more opportunity for Aspirants, who want to become an officer in Public Sector Banks.
No. of Vacancies:
|Post||No. of Vacancies||Scale/Grade||Basic Pay Scale|
Reservation in the above noted vacancies:
|Commencement of online registration of application||4th October 2017|
|Closure of registration of application||21st October 2017|
|Closure of editing application details||21st October 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||5th November 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||4th October 2017 to 21st October 2017|
- Age limit: Not below 23 years and not above 32 years as on 4th October 2017.
- Relaxation in Age Limit: Is as follows:
|Ex- Servicemen||5 years|
|J&K domicile of between 1st Jan 1980 to 31st December 1989.||5 years|
|Person affected by 1984 riots.||5 years|
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. regulatory bodies.
Note: Candidates having professional qualification like MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/CAIIB from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies will be preferred.
Post qualification work experience: Post qualification Work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application is mandatory.
**Note: A relaxation of 5% would be available in the minimum marks required under the eligibility criteria of Educational Qualification to the candidates belonging to Reserved Category, as per the Government guidelines.
- Online Examination/Test: The structure of the Online Written Examination, if conducted, will be online and will consist of the following tests:
|Name of the tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Professional knowledge relevant to the post||50||100|
|Total duration = 120 minutes||200||200|
Penalty for wrong Answers: For each wrong answer there is a penalty of 1/4th mark.
- Personal Interview: A personal interview of 50 marks shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, interpersonal skill, and suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks (22.5 marks for the Reserved Category applicants). The applicants not securing the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be disqualified for the selection.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official portal of UBI i.e.; https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/home.aspx
- Click on “Careers” tab;
- Click on “Credit Officer – Recruitment Notice”;
- Click on “Online Application” to open On-line Application Form;
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”;
- Fill in the details as instructed in the form;
- Cross check he details and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” tab;
- Click on “Payment” tab and proceed for payment of fee;
- Click on “Submit” tab.
|Everyone except SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen||600Rs|
- Exam fee can be paid Online only;
- The payment can be made by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/IMPS/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
- Bank/Card transactions are to be borne by candidates only.
For further details, candidates are advised to click here and check the official notification.
Stay tuned for further updates!!
All the best!!