Taking the B-School admission season ahead, Symbiosis has released SNAP Notification 2017 for the academic year 2018-2020.
What is SNAP?
SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a University level examination conducted by Symbiosis University every year for their various Post Graduate courses. Candidates aspiring to join MBA / MSc (CA) / MSc (SS) programmes offered by institutes of Symbiosis International University have to take the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2017.
A candidate needs to register for SNAP Test & also register for the institutes offering his/ her choice of programmes by paying separate programmes registration fees. The registration process for SNAP and institutes is now simplified. Aspirants can now complete the SNAP as well as program registrations in the same portal (earlier students were required to visit the website of each institutes separately).
- Visit official portal of SNAP i.e.; snaptest.org
- Click on the “Register Now” tab;
- Click on “New Registration”;
- Follow the instructions mentioned and fill in all your details;
- Finish the steps to complete your registration.
Mode of Payment:
The candidates may pay through-
- Billdesk Gateway;
- Axis Bank Gateway;
- Indian Bank Gateway;
- Demand Draft.
Test fee has been hiked to 1750Rs (plus gateway charges if any) in comparison to 1500Rs last year.
Mode of Test:
Unlike previous years this year exam will be conducted in an ONLINE MODE.
|SNAP Test Registration Starts||10th August 2017, Thursday|
|SNAP Test Registration Closes||24th November 2017, Friday|
|Admit Card Download||1st December 2017 – 17th December 2017|
|SNAP Test||17th December 2017 1400 Hours – 1600 Hours|
|Announcement of Result||28th December 2017, Thursday|
SNAP Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates);
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
- Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications.
SNAP Test Pattern:
Since the mode of examination has changed from pen and paper mode to online mode, the changes in the test pattern are inevitable. While there will still be four sections and duration granted for the test will remain 2 hours.
- The number of questions to be answered has gone down to 150 from 180 of last year.
Each right answer will be of 1 mark like last year and negative marking will continue to be 0.25 per wrong answer.
|Quantitative DI & DS||40||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
Stay tuned for further updates, tips and tricks for SNAP 2017.
All the best!!