Dear Aspirants! SBI PO 2017 notification has released.
State Bank of India has released the notification for SBI PO 2017 for the recruitment of 2403 Probationary Officers. The application form for SBI PO 2017 will be available from 7th February 2017. Candidates can view the official notification of SBI PO 2017 here.
|The tentative schedule of events is as follows :|
|On-line registration of Application by candidates||07 February 2017 to 06 March 2017|
|Payment of Application Fees||07 February 2017 to 06 March 2017|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||15 April 2017 Onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||29th & 30th April and 6th & 7th May 2017|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||17 May 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||22 May 2017 Onwards|
|Online Main Examination||4th June 2017|
|Declaration of Main Examination Result||19th June 2017|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||26th June 2017|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||10th July 2017 onward|
|Declaration of Final Result||5th Aug 2017|
Candidates who fulfill these criteria are eligible to apply and sit for SBI PO 2017 exam:
- Educational Qualification: must be graduate or any equivalent qualification in any discipline from any recognized University. Candidates appearing for the Final year exam of graduation can also apply provided they are able to submit a proof of completion of their graduation on or before 01 July 2017 during the interview process. Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- Age Limit: Candidate must not be below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 1st April 2017. Candidates born before 02 April 1987 and later than 01 April 1996 are not eligible.
The SBI PO exam will be conducted Online in three Phases i.e.
Phase I: Preliminary exam- consisting of objective test of 1 hour duration for 100 marks. This test would consist of 3 Sections as follows:
- English Language section with 30 questions of 30 marks,
- Quantitative Aptitude section with 35 questions of 35 marks,and
- Reasoning Ability section with 35 questions of 35 marks. Total of 100 marks.
Phase II: Mains exam- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three sections by securing passing marks will be short listed for the Main Examination. This exam will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both tests will be online.
- The objective test will be of 3 hours duration consist of 4 Sections for total 200 marks.
- The descriptive test will be of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks. It will be a Test of English Language.
There will be penalty for wrong answers. For each wrong one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
Phase III: Group exercise and Interview: The candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be called for Group Exercises and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Exercises and Interview will be decided by the Bank.
This means that now, you have to be on your toes and will have to work really hard to make up this shift. You might like to try out CL’s Bank Test series to view your preparation level.
All the best!