Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the notification for 526 office Attendants in various offices. Selection for RBI Office Attendant 2017 will be done through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by the Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language).
RBI Office Attendant 2017: Eligibility
- The candidate should be anUndergraduate as on 01st November 2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also be above 18 and below 25 years of age to be eligible for the vacancy.
Note that the upper age limit is subject to relaxation for reserved categories.
RBI Office Attendant 2017: Important Dates
Commencement of online registration of application: 17th November 2017
Closure of registration of application: 07th December 2017
Closure for editing application details: 07th December 2017
Last date for printing your application: 22nd December 2017
Online Fee Payment: 17th November to 07th December 2017
Date of Online Exam (Tentative): In the month of December 2017/January 2018.
Note: The online Test could be conducted on weekdays or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of the test depending on the number of applicants.
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant 2017:
- Go to RBI’s official website: https://rbi.org.in/
- Click on Opportunities@RBI link in the page footer.
- Go to Vacancies under the Current Vacancies
- Read the official notification for the vacancy of Office Attendants.
- Read the instructions and go to Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant.
- Register on the site. Fill in all the details and submit your application.
- Save a copy of the application for future reference.
Check out our RBI Home page for our coaching programs, exam information, analysis and all you need to know about RBI exams and opportunities.