OICL (Oriental Insurance Company Ltd.) has released notification for the recruitment for the post of Administrative Officers (AO) Scale-I
OICL is a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company & wholly owned by Government of India.
|Online Registration Starts||18th August 2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration||15th September 2017|
|Phase I Examination||22nd October 2017|
|Phase II Examination||18th November 2017|
No. of vacancies:
|Fields||No. of Vacancies||Unreserved||SC||ST||OBC||PWD|
As per Government instructions
- Minimum age to apply as on 31st July 2017 should be 21 years;
- Maximum age to apply as on 31st July 2017 should be 30 years.
- Relaxation in age criteria for different categories is as follows:
- SC/ST – 5 years;
- OBC – 3 years;
- PWD – 10 years;
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years;
- Defense personnel disabled during service – 3 years;
- J&K domicile between 1st Jan 1980 – 31st Dec 1989 – General – 5years; SC/ST – 10years; OBC – 8years;
- Existing permanent employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies – 8 years.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online only;
- Visit the official website of the organization orientalinsurance.org.in;
- Go to the “Careers” tab;
- Click on “Apply Online”, a new window will open;
- Click on the tab “Click here for New Registration”;
- Create a new user id and password;
- Fill in all your details and cross check them twice;
- Then click on “SUBMIT” button;
- Upload your Photo & Signature as per the guidelines;
- Move on to “Payments” tab;
- Click on “Submit”.
Candidates should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 31.07.2017
|S No.||Field||Minimum Qualification|
|2||Actuaries||Graduate in any discipline & has passed 4 Actuarial Papers from Institute of Actuarial o India.|
|3||Engineers (Automobile)||Graduate/Post graduate in Engineering (4 or 5 years) with automobile engineering as a subject.|
|4||Legal||Graduate in Law from a recognized University.|
|6||Generalist||Graduate in any stream.|
Click here for detailed notification.
All the best!!