Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Specialist Officer Recruitment Update
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), one among the 20 public sector banks in India, has announced vacancies for the post of ‘Specialist Officers’ in various categories. The recruitment updates as per OBC Recruitment notification are:
- Date of Application – 29th April 2016 to 13th May 2016
- Application Link – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/obcrsoapr16/
- The details of vacancies is given below in the table –
|S. No||Post||No. of Vacancies||Min. Age||Max. Age|
|1||Senior Manager (Risk Management)||10||25||35|
|4||Manager ( Debt / Equity)||2||23||35|
|6||Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant||30||23||35|
|8||Security Officer (Assistant Manager)||15||21||35|
|9||Fire Officer (Assistant Manager)||2||21||35|
- The date of reckoning for age and experience is as on 1st April 2016.
- Selection Procedure –
The selection procedure will consist of a Group Discussion and/or Interview. They will carry 50 Marks and 100 Marks respectively.
However, if the number of applications are too high, then the bank will conduct an online written examination for the screening purpose only. Although the final selection will be based on the score of Group Discussion and/or Interview, as the case may be.
- If the bank decides to conduct an online examination, then the pattern of the examination will be –
|S. No.||Subject||Max. Marks||Duration|
|3||General Awareness with special reference to banking industry||20|
|5||Professional Knowledge relevant to the post||75|
- For complete details of educational qualification and experience, please refer to page number 3-5 of the OBC Recruitment Notification.
- Job location: All across India
We wish the very best for the same!