MBA season moves forward with Management Development Institute (MDI) starting its application process for Post Graduate programs for the 2018-2020 batch.
MDI is one of the top B-Schools of the country. The institute integrates knowledge, research, industry experience, and international exposure to offer comprehensive management programs. MDI has the distinction of being the first internationally accredited Indian B-School. The PG Programmes in Management offered by MDI are recognized and accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
|Online form availability start date||5th September 2017|
|Online form availability end date||24th November 2017|
|Last date of form submission||24th November 2017|
|CAT Test date||26th November 2017|
- A candidate must possess a Graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.
- Candidates in final year can also apply subject to furnishing all the documents latest by 1st October 2018. Failing to do so, the candidate can be asked to withdraw the admission.
- Candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII along with Masters or Bachelors (4 years minimum with non -business education of background) with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience post qualification as on December 31, 2017.
NOTE: Applicants have to fill a single application form. The preferences of PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM will be taken only from the shortlisted candidates in the month of January/ February 2018. The shortlisted candidates have to log in at MDI website and enter their order of preference for PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM. Preferences once filled will not be changed at any stage later on.
How to apply?
- Applications will be accepted ONLINE only.
- Applicants have to visit http://www.mdi.ac.in/
- They can click on the program they wish to apply and follow the instructions given.
- After successful completion of ONLINE PAYMENT, candidates can SUBMIT their forms.
Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 2596/-(Incl. of 18% GST) using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- The candidates who will be appearing for CAT 2017 will be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT scores.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final admission offers will be released in the month of April and May 2018.
To view the detailed notification, click here.