Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has announced the start of registration process for LSAT India 2018 (Law School Admission Test) India, earlier this month. LSAT is an international level exam conducted for Law School Admissions across the globe. In India LSAT is conducted by Pearson.
LSAT India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by LSAC, USA to be used by law schools in India. More than 85 law schools will be participating in LSAT India 2018.
|Start of Online Registration for LSAT India 2018||October 4th, 2017|
|End of Online Registration for LSAT India 2018||May 4th,2018|
|LSAT India 2018 Admit Card release date||May 5th – May 19th 2018|
|LSAT India 2018 Exam Date||May 20th 2017|
|Result announcement of LSAT India 2018||Within 4 weeks of test date|
The eligibility criteria for LSAT India 2018 as notified by Pearson:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India;
- The candidate should have qualified 10+2 by a recognized board;
- There is no specific age limit for LSAT India.
Note: Few candidates may have minimum qualifying marks criteria which candidates can check with respective institutions separately, LSAT India doesn’t have any minimum marks eligibility criteria.
How to Apply:
To apply for LSAT India 2018, candidates are required to follow the steps given-
- Visit the official page of LSAT India i.e.; http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/
- Click on “About LSAT-India” link;
- Click on flashing link “Registrations Open”; A new window will open;
- Click on “Create a new account” and create a new account for yourself using your email id;
- Select the law program;
- Select LSAT INDIA 2018 centre;
- Select associate colleges from the list given;
- Enter your academic and personal details;
- Make payment for LSAT India 2018;
- Click on “SUBMIT” button for finally submitting your application.
Exam fee can be paid ONLINE only. The application fee for LSAT India 2018 is Rs.3800/-
- LSAT India is an Offline test i.e.; it is conducted in paper and pen format;
- LSAT India is conducted in Multiple Choice Question format;
- Each correct answer will add up to the candidate’s score;
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
The exam pattern would be:
|Section||No. of Questions||Time Allotted|
|1st Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||96||2 hours 20 minutes|
Stay tuned for more updates on LSAT India 2018!!
All the best!!