An important news for 2017 Law aspirants! HP-NLET 2017 date is announced.
Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU), Shimla has announced the exam date for HP-NLET 2017 – Himachal Pradesh National Law Entrance test. The HP-NLET 2017 exam will be held on Sunday 21st May 2017. Candidates can apply online for the same before 8th April 2017. To view the official notification released by HPNLU and to apply for the same please Click here.
HP-NLET is conducted for getting admission to 1 Year Master of Laws- LLM, 5 Year B.A/ BBA Bachelor of Law (LL.B) and Doctor of Philosophy- Ph.D programs for 2017 -2018 session.
Eligibility Criteria for HP-NLET 2017:
For BA/ BBA LL.B Programs:
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories must have scored at least 45% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination in March-April, 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be below 20 Years of age in case of Unreserved/NRI/NRI Sponsored categories, and below 22 Years in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ SAP categories as on July 01, 2017. Hope you have read, CLAT age-limit notification.
For LL.M. Program:
- Candidates must have a LL.B or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks and 50% for SC/ ST Categories.
- Candidates appearing in the Bachelors examination in April-May 2017 are also eligible to apply.
For Ph.D Programs:
- Candidate must have LL.M. or equivalent Degree with a minimum of 55% marks. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April-May 2017 are also eligible to apply.
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 through Open School/ Universities system directly without having any basic qualification are not eligible for the Law Course.
To kick start your HP-NLET 2017 exam preparation, Click Here.
Best of Luck!