Are you preparing for CLAT 2017?
The Common Law Admission Test CLAT is conducted on rotational basis by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their UG and PG degree programmes. Hope you are aware of the CLAT 2017 update. CLAT 2017 aspirants should fill the CLAT 2017 application form correctly and completely. Incomplete and incorrect information will lead to disqualification of candidature.
This post aims to give you a clear and careful guidance on filling your CLAT 2017 application form. You just have to follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps to fill the CLAT 2017 application form:
Prior to filling the application form candidates are required to register themselves with CAPS- CLAT online Application Process System. The CAPS interface is provided in the official website of CLAT 2017. You have to provide your name and date of birth (as it appears in Xth class certificate), father’s name, mother’s name, a working mobile number, a password and a valid E-mail address.
Do not use somebody else’s mobile number and E-mail address because most of the information may be sent through SMS. E-mail address should be unique for all candidates.
- CLAT 2017 application form can be filled online only. Candidates are strictly advised to carefully read the instructions before filling the form.
- To apply, you have to login to your account by clicking Already Registered and key in the User Id and Password received after the registration with CAPS.
(While applying keep these information ready with you: Personal details, correspondence address including Pincode, front facing photograph of size not more than 100 KB, JPG/JPEG format (30 mm x 45mm) and signature maximum 80 KB in JPG/JPEG format, scanned copy of the documents supporting SAP Certificate in PDF format only, and the choice of CLAT examination cities).
- After logging in, you have to key in your personal details such as category, gender, address etc. Then you will be asked to fill in the details of your educational qualification. Here you have to enter the grading mechanism, year of the qualifying exam (passing or appearing), Board or University name etc.
- Next step is uploading the documents. The applicants have to upload their recent passport size photograph with name and date. Photograph should be colored with clear background. Signature will be accepted in white page only and scanned copy of SAP certificate after filling in the required information in the CLAT 2017 application form. Scribe declaration form is also uploaded in case of SAP candidates.
- Do not SUBMIT the application until it is filled completely. Incomplete applications shall not be considered. You can always save partially filled in application form and can resume filling in by logging in again.
- Check for the correctness of the entered information and uploaded documents. After ensuring that there is no error, read the declaration and accept the declaration before submitting the application. You cannot make any changes once the application form is submitted.
- Next step is to proceed to make the CLAT 2017 Application form payment.
- To know how to fill CLAT 2017 form please visit You tube link
Carefully fill in the details in the application form and upload the correct and valid documents, including signatures and photographs. Any application which is incomplete and does not have the required valid documents in any respect will be summarily rejected. For any other information, you may visit the CLAT official website http://clat.ac.in/
Also read, How to prepare for CLAT 2017?
Be prudent, All the Best!