At present, India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world and thus the Banking and Finance industry in India is at an all time high. The jobs in banks come with greater responsibilities and newer roles in addition to the conventional cashier and clerical job. Every year a lot of bank exams are conducted for the recruitment of personnel for different posts across the country and because of the perks and pay package attached to the jobs in government banks, a lot of candidates apply for these jobs. The introduction of aptitude exam in the selection procedure for bank jobs has made it a totally different thing altogether. In this post, we will discuss 5 upcoming bank exams which should not be missed.
Upcoming bank exams:
- IBPS-RRB – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has started its recruitment procedure for RRBs (Regional Rural banks) for the post of Assistants and Officers Scale-I, II & III. The number of vacancies for both the posts is 8298 and 5124 respectively. Online registrations have started from 24th July 2017 and will continue till 14th August 2017. The exam is scheduled to take place between 9th September 2017 and 24th September 2017.
- IBPS-PO – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts a common exam for the post of PO (Probationary Officers)/ MT (Management Trainee) for all the public sector banks (except SBI). The applications procedure is expected to start anytime in July 2017 and the exam will take place in October 2017. Click here to read last year’s IBPS PO notification.
- IBPS-Clerks – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts a written exam every year for clerical cadre of multiple banks across the country. The official notification is expected anywhere in July-August 2017. Click here to read the last year’s IBPS Clerks notification.
- IBPS-SO – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts a written exam every year for Specialist Officer for multiple public sector banks across the country. The notification for this post is expected at around October 2017 and Prelims at around January 2018.
- SBI-SO – State Bank of India conducts its own exam for the post of Specialist Officer. The notification for the same is expected at around October 2017 and exam will be held in January 2018.
The above-mentioned exams can help candidates in getting entry into Public Sector banks. Nowadays bank exams are quite competitive but with proper concentration and right preparation, one can crack these exams. Aspirants are advised to stay focused on their preparations and give their best to it.
To accelerate your preparation for upcoming bank exams click here.
Stay tuned for further updates on bank exam notification, eligibility, how to apply, where to apply, how to prepare, what to prepare.
All the best!!