As per the official notifications released by IBPS, there are approximately 45,0000 vacancies across IBPS Clerk, PO and RRB (Office Assistant and Officer Scale- I, II & III) in 2016. You are bound to get tempted to try your luck and make the most of your hard work to come out with flying colors in these prestigious banking exams.
Preparing for bank exams could be a daunting task. But, this can be made easier through the right guidance at the right time can work wonders for you. The right guidance, preparation strategies and motivation is best delivered by coaching institutes. Don’t get trapped by any coaching center, only the renowned and proven ones will streamline your preparation. When you are looking for Bank coaching institutes, don’t forget to evaluate the following parameters before enrolling yourself:
- Students’ feedback
- Word of mouth is one of the powerful tools to promote a coaching institute. Feedback from students is primarily the most reliable information that can help you choose the right coaching center for your banking exams preparation.
- It is advisable to go through a few testimonials and even interact with students across various institutes to weigh pros and cons of each coaching institute.
- You can review testimonials of our banking students at http://www.careerlauncher.com/banking/testimonials.html
- Renowned faculty and mentors
- Faculty members form the backbone of any bank coaching institute.
- Even the IITs and IIMs are marked as the great learning institutes because of their world-class faculty. So, when you evaluate any bank coaching institute, always look for credentials and achievements of the faculty by visiting social media platforms and the website of that coaching institute.
- Another very important aspect is the teaching experience of the faculty backed by number of banking exams taken by him/her. If the faculty appears for various banking exams, he/she will have hands on experience and can guide you better. Real experience is far better than theoretical knowledge.
- Comprehensive study material and mock tests
- Alongside classroom sessions, study material and mock tests play a significant role in streamlining your preparation.
- An exhaustive courseware entailing study material elucidating Quant, Reasoning and English Language concepts can augment your bank exams preparation.
- Additionally, if a bank coaching institute provides sectional and full length mock tests, you can gauge your preparation. All India mock tests enable you to benchmark your performance against test takers across the country.
- Also, look for additional services like GK updates, bank recruitment notifications, form filling assistance and interview guidance programs.
- Know about CL’s banking offerings at http://www.careerlauncher.com/banking/
- Success records
- For a coaching institute, success of its students is the utmost concern.
- To know how big and renowned a bank coaching institute is, look for track records and success rate. A successful institute will have an audited list of students who have cleared bank exams.
- Don’t get carried away by advertisements claiming successful students. Try to verify the authenticity of the results.
- Check out CL’s shining stars at http://www.careerlauncher.com/banking/testimonials.html
- Size of the class and fee structure
- As per a discussion with students, small batch size is effective and aids conceptual clarity.
- In a class of 15-20 students, you will get individual attention from experts. If the batch size is too large, it will eventually be similar to a college lecture and it will be difficult to clear individual doubts.
- Quality education is important when it comes to bank exam preparation. Don’t compromise on the quality for the sake of money. Check out the fee structure of various bank coaching institutes, weigh pros and cons along with services and infrastructure and then decide where to enroll yourself.
Remember, one wrong decision can turn out to be fatal for your career. Don’t take it lightly and act appropriately.
Visit http://www.careerlauncher.com/banking/ to gain valuable insight into CL’s offerings for banking entrance exams.